Issue in adding Branching logic

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have a form created to collect the information across organization who are located in different countries. So I have drop down (comprising more than 70 options) in the form to choose the country. While adding Branching logic to move to  next question based upon the option selected for each option in Country drop down, Form is allowing to save this logic only for first 20 drop down options. When tried for next drop down options, it throws error like this :

1.png

Actually it is setting default Branching option for Branching which is 'Next Question', though it is set to certain question.

As a workaround, I moved this question order to the end of form and tried to set the drop down option as 'End of Form'. But no success , it could save given option for only first 20 drop down options. For the rest, it throws above error when trying to save.

Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue ? Or is there any limitation on number of Branching option to be set on drop down type of questions ?

5 Replies

This sounds like a service limitation. You might consider raising the issue with MS Support to determine if this is indeed a service limit.

Thank you for the response. Will check with support team.

AIs there  a workaround or solution?

I have exact the same problem 

No solution yet. But I worked around by splitting the option into sub options.

For example : If Country dropdown has >200 options, then I had 2 hops to choose a country. First User has to select continent and then respective country from the child dropdown.

I have the same issue. I've reduced my form to 23 questions with choice options. but won't let me finish the branching. Message states "Please reduce the number of question options or text in title/subtitle to save your changes." Please help. Why is there

@Hema Rao wrote:

Hi,

I have a form created to collect the information across organization who are located in different countries. So I have drop down (comprising more than 70 options) in the form to choose the country. While adding Branching logic to move to  next question based upon the option selected for each option in Country drop down, Form is allowing to save this logic only for first 20 drop down options. When tried for next drop down options, it throws error like this :

1.png

Actually it is setting default Branching option for Branching which is 'Next Question', though it is set to certain question.

As a workaround, I moved this question order to the end of form and tried to set the drop down option as 'End of Form'. But no success , it could save given option for only first 20 drop down options. For the rest, it throws above error when trying to save.

Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue ? Or is there any limitation on number of Branching option to be set on drop down type of questions ?

a limit?