Is it possible to hide the Submit button...

Deleted
Not applicable

.......and make it visible when all questions have been completed?  Most of our forms have all answers marked as mandatory so if someone presses Submit before completing them all, they will get the red 'This question is required' warnings. (Shouldn't that really be 'This answer is required'?) 

It would be much neater to hide the Submit button until ALL mandatory questions had been answered.  

TIA - but please don't reply with "Forms is a simple Forms package......." as I am aware of that ;)

3 Replies

Hi @Deleted , unfortunately not as it is an obvious feature to have. There are several uservoice requests you can vote for to hide the Submit button until all required answers have been completed, for example at https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386451-welcome-to-microsoft-forms-suggestion-box/suggestions/32181685-have-the-submit-button-deactivated-if-there-are

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Flow Community Super User

@RobElliott- I thought as much.... Upvoted the link, we can live in hope..... ;)

(Do you live in Los Gallardos?  If so we are neighbours as I live in Mojacar Pueblo)

Tks

Nigel

@Deleted, small world!! I split my time between Los Gallardos and the Highlands of Scotland where I am today. Back out to LG next week for a month or so and will have several coffees on the terrace in the pueblo.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Flow Community Super User