SOLVED

Is it possible to create a form where some informations are "embedded" within?

Copper Contributor

Hi, I am new to MS forms and I am finding a solution to create "custom" forms whereby I have some information in my excel/MS List which are to be "embedded" in the form for the responder.

For example, I would only want the responder to fill in

1) Are Targets Met? ("Yes or No")

2) If not, please State reason

*However, their "project reference number" or "Name" will be automatically extracted from the excel/MS List (Therefore, they do not have to fill up this part). 

Is it possible to create such forms?

Thank you.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by qyaj9891 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@qyaj9891 this is not possible, there is no way to embed/pre-populate information in a form. If the users are all within your organisation then Forms will know who they are providing you set the settings to "Only people in my organisation can respond"

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by qyaj9891 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@qyaj9891 this is not possible, there is no way to embed/pre-populate information in a form. If the users are all within your organisation then Forms will know who they are providing you set the settings to "Only people in my organisation can respond"

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post