SOLVED

Is it possible to add an URL to a word in a form?

Copper Contributor

I would like to add a document from Sharepoint to a form. Is there a way to do this?

6 Replies
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

Hi!

Feedback is here (Dec 2021)

Ability to add attachments to Microsoft Forms · Community

Would recommend you vote and get others to do so. Hopefully will be with us soon.

If you mean add a hyperlink to an actual word within the form, this uservoice hasn’t been picked up yet

Ability to add a hyperlink to Microsft Form as you can in Word, Excel · Community (microsoft.com)

Add ability to have Words and phrases that are hyperlinked · Community (microsoft.com)

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

We are in the land of catch up with everyone going online.  I am now moving everything in my office to SharePoint and Teams - also all the forms I had in Wufoo to Forms, but Forms is so limited.  Being able to add a URL within the form would be very helpful @Christopher Hoard 

Hi @lala65 

You can add URLs into questions but you can't change the URL to a more friendly word like 'Search Engine'.

When you click on the URL it will open into a new browser tab.

capture20200603102543030.png

You can also add URLs to the subtitle as well.

Hope that helps with something to play with.

Cheers

Damien

@Damien Rosario, i discovered that as well.  as with the OP's request, this capability falls short of the need.  even considered putting a sharepoint link in but that a) is really ugly and b) doesn't work (at least in my test).

my site need to link in microsoft site because im a young man and recently started my work job. my site need a power back link and my request is to allow my url site in microsoft site.

thank you.

https://digikso.com

فروشگاه اینترنتی دیجیکسو

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

Hi!

Feedback is here (Dec 2021)

Ability to add attachments to Microsoft Forms · Community

Would recommend you vote and get others to do so. Hopefully will be with us soon.

If you mean add a hyperlink to an actual word within the form, this uservoice hasn’t been picked up yet

Ability to add a hyperlink to Microsft Form as you can in Word, Excel · Community (microsoft.com)

Add ability to have Words and phrases that are hyperlinked · Community (microsoft.com)

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

View solution in original post