Importing bulk answer choices for a question.

Deleted
Not applicable

G'day forms community!

I've recently moved over from Google to O365 and having a few dramas with MS Forms. With Google Forms, we often had multiple choice questions with an answer list in excess of 100+ choices. It was easy to add these to a question as all you had to do was copy the list of answers from a column in a spreadsheet and then paste it as the first option of a multiple choice question. Google then simply created all your separate choices for you and job done. Saved us hours of work in setting up the forms and also mitigated the risk of input errors.

I can't seem to find an option for MS forms to do the same is there one? Or do I really have to created 100+ options manually?

Very many thanks for your assistance on this!

Dave

6 Replies

Hi David,

I just built my first MS forms form today, and was wondering the same thing as you as I have a large list of option to add to a question. Did you figure it out. Likewise Ill post here if I figure it out.

Thanks

Matt

I'm encountering the same requirement. Did anybody find out how to do it (w/o manually typing all options)?

FYI if anyone stumbles across this old thread - if you copy and paste a column of options (I did from Notepad) into the first option's answer box then it'll add a choice per row.

worked for me. Thanks a lot.
So simple, yet so obscure... Thanks! :)
Happy I came across this post. Can't tell you how much time this saves me. Works perfectly!