Images in Forms and data imports

Copper Contributor

Really like the new Forms!  However, here are a couple of features that it desperately needs to catch up with Google Forms and make it a viable option to use in the classroom.

• Ability to insert images or pictures.
  • Import data to fill forms.
6 Replies
Thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback. For 1: Images upload feature is under development. Can you share some more details for no 2.

Hello,

In Form, We can export data to Excel. In my requirement, Can we import data (in Excel) to Form? To save create question time. 

Is image upload still in development?

@Nakul Madaan wrote:
Thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback. For 1: Images upload feature is under development. Can you share some more details for no 2.

I would like to simply add a title to my form in bold test and can't see any way to do something this simple. Company logo (image) has also been requested...

Agreed, in 2016 it was posted it was in development. Now it is 2019 and I still am not seeing this seemingly simple feature.

Adding company logo to the form is possible. Click on the image icon next to the form title and you can upload/select a logo image.

Rob
Los Gallardos

formsLogo.png