How to use Microsoft Forms as an enrollment form?

Copper Contributor

Hello, I'm new to Microsoft Forms and I'm looking to digitize an enrollment form that's currently filled out by hand. I currently take this form that's emailed to me and then I have to manually log the information in Excel. The problem I'm running into with forms is that I don't know how to format the questions so that it returns it in the Excel format I need. Recipients receive one form, but the form then can have up to five people listed in it. I need each individual's Name, Title, ID and a share of percentage (this is for paying them out), totaling 100% for that place of business. It's not possible for each individual to fill it out because they have to have their percentage add up to 100% for that one store. Is this possible through Microsoft Forms? I tried listing this information into multiple questions, but when I export to Excel, it's not generating what I need. Thanks for any guidance this forum can provide!

1 Reply

@MChen92618 what format do you need your answers to be in for Excel? It sounds like this could be easily achieved with a flow in Power Automate, but a bit more info about how you want to to look in Excel would help.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User