SOLVED

how to download photos in bulk?

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

If the survey results received through Forms are photos(images), is there a way to download(export) them in bulk? (not indivisual downloads)

Thank you in advanced.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Ojoong (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Ojoong for each file upload question the image is uploaded to your OneDrive /apps/Microsoft Forms/Question folder and the user's name is appended to the filename. SO you can deal with them in bulk from OneDrive.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott Thank you, Rob. But if i created a form on the web, how can i do that? (Onedrive is not provisioned for me)

@Ojoong I always create forms from the web. But if you don't have OneDrive, I'm sorry but I don't know where the images will be saved to.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ojoong (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Ojoong for each file upload question the image is uploaded to your OneDrive /apps/Microsoft Forms/Question folder and the user's name is appended to the filename. SO you can deal with them in bulk from OneDrive.

Rob
Los Gallardos

View solution in original post