How to change the Email subject line to where it doesnt say " Please fill out"

Copper Contributor

How to change the email subject line that the participants receive?

Thanks 

6 Replies

Hi @Leadership 

If you are sending the survey invite from Forms Pro itself, just delete the subject that is added, and add in your own subject. 

clipboard_image_1.png

Here you can see an invite I sent, using TESTING 123 as the subject: 

clipboard_image_0.png

@Megan_V_Walker Hi this article dates from 2019, is there a new method of changing the email subject when sharing straight from forms?

@EliSamba from standard Microsoft Forms it is not possible to change the email subject line. You need to build a flow in Power Automate and in the send an email (v2) action you add a link to the form and any other text you want and you can specify the subject line.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@Rob_Elliott Thank you so much, this is very helpful.

Last follow-up, would this method still allow me to have the form cover embedded in the email for the recipient? I believe it's a much more presentable format. 

Thanks again for your previous time

@EliSamba no, the form cover directly can't be embedded in the email, but you could add an image to the body of the send an email action.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Ahh, Brilliant. this is very clever.

Thank you so so much! @Rob_Elliott