How to add images as options in questions of microsoft forms

Copper Contributor

I want to add pictures in options of multiple choice questions. anyone help me how to add images in options

6 Replies

@pjskumar this is not possible yet. There are quite a few related uservoice requests for it which you can vote for, for example at https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386451-welcome-to-microsoft-forms-suggestion-box/suggest...

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott Is this functions now avalible or any any ETA? I want to insert multiple images as options in my survey too. 

@ruixinxu I too am looking to add an image to a form poll or at least be able to add a table or an answer option with two lines in it. 

Bal.sh.acct

Asset

Sno

Cap.date

Asset description

12/27/2021

Tektronix  MSO46 4-BW1000 Scope Bay 10

Is this possible now?

Thanks

@deepaprash no it's not available as yet.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott Do you know if this is in the works, or if it's shelfed? What do you suggest as an alternative to adding pictures as options? If possible, I would like to use Microsoft forms. If this is not going to happen, then i need to look at other platforms. 

@ReedMe there's nothing showing on the public roadmap, but that doesn't mean it won't be developed eventually.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)