SOLVED

How many "Forms" are used in my organization?

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Is there a way to see how many office 365 'Forms' are used to gather data and are externally shared by my organization? 

Kind regards,

Tim.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Tsjimp1320 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi Tim,

Not yet. There is currently a User voice open for this functionality.

https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386451-welcome-to-microsoft-forms-suggestion-box/suggest...

I voted. I recommend you do too and try to push as many people to this to vote in order to get Microsoft's attention on it. As a user says in the Uservoice you could always create a forms 'master user' and get everyone to copy that user in when creating, however that's a workaround only that functionality isn't native.

Administration of Forms is a key area of improvement and it's important for administrators to see what forms are out there just to make sure they are current and compliant.

I hope I have answered your question. If I have please can you like the answer and set it as the solution. Hope to answer some more of your community questions again in the future.

Best, Chris

Hello:

Do we have any good news on this?

Thank you for reaching out. There’s no existing way to do that today. Forms is actively working on on-boarding to admin center for the tenant usage dashboard. If you have an urgent need, please contact your support team who can request an ad-hoc query. Thanks.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Tsjimp1320 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi Tim,

Not yet. There is currently a User voice open for this functionality.

https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386451-welcome-to-microsoft-forms-suggestion-box/suggest...

I voted. I recommend you do too and try to push as many people to this to vote in order to get Microsoft's attention on it. As a user says in the Uservoice you could always create a forms 'master user' and get everyone to copy that user in when creating, however that's a workaround only that functionality isn't native.

Administration of Forms is a key area of improvement and it's important for administrators to see what forms are out there just to make sure they are current and compliant.

I hope I have answered your question. If I have please can you like the answer and set it as the solution. Hope to answer some more of your community questions again in the future.

Best, Chris

View solution in original post