Help with permissions

Brass Contributor

Hi Community, 

I need some help with MS Forms. In particular around permissions and sharing.

Based on what i have read online, you have 3 options when it comes to "collaborating". All involve the other user needing to be in your organisation or have a MS 365 account. I wanted to share the form with someone external so that they can provide some feedback on the design. However they are unable to access it via the link i have shared. I would be grateful if someone could advise if there is a way to do this ?

The other issue i have is when i do share the form, all 3 options allow other users to edit the form. Is there a way of sharing a version which allows data entry but without the ability for them to edit the form ?

Thanks you in advance for your assistance.

Thanks

Raj

2 Replies

@Mr_Raj_C to only allow users to submit the form and not edit it you need to give them the link in Collect Responses at the top right.

To allow other users to edit the form you need to give them the Share to Collaborate link in Collaborate or Duplicate under the 3 dots at the top right.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott Thank you,

That did the job :)