Gathering Forms into folders in Sharepoint & analysis per folder

Copper Contributor

Hello hello!

I need to create a form that gathers feedback on each workshop that was held.

For this I want to create a question with a drop-down list which contains pre-defined list of answers. Each answer is equal to a different workshop that was held.

I know that this is already possible to do. What would be even more interesting to do is to receive filled-in forms into folders within Sharepoint. Every folder would then contain only filled in forms concerning a particular workshop. For example, the folder called Public speaking would contain all filled-in forms concerning Public speaking workshop. Is it possible to do this?

Last but not least, is it possible to generate analysis per created folder? Thus, I'd have analysis on every workshop that was held separately.

Thanks loads for your help!

Ester

1 Reply

@Wanderlust  it wouldn't be folders but you could could save the responses to SharePoint to different lists based on the workshop attended. You'd need to use Power Automate (Flow) and after the Forms trigger and Get response details you'd have a Switch control with the condition based on the workshop attended. If the workshop was Public Speaking then the flow would be to add a SharePoint Create item action to the Public Speaking list. If the workshop was something else, e.g. Communications , then the flow action in that case would be to create an item in the Communications list.

You can't generate an analysis per list. You'd need to do that with Power Bi or something similar.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User