SOLVED

gather live feedback with 'Present' button in MS Forms

Copper Contributor

Question... 
When I navigate to forms.office.com and create a new form I have - next to the 'collect responses' button als a 'Present' option. 
When clicking this I have the ability to demo a question during a meeting in a room with audience and the QR to that form/question is presented on screen. All the feedback (TEXT type question) is added in a word cloud .. VERY NICE 

Although I have this option, my colleagues don't have this... we both have an E3 license... 
How can we make sure he (and the rest of my colleagues) also gets this option?

forms.png

3 Replies
This is a new feature that's rolling out and not all tenants have it yet (including mine). I assume that only the form owner will have it.
well even when he is the form owner he does not have it ;)
and we 'live' in the same tenant..

But I assume it is just having a bit more patience - THX @RobElliott
best response confirmed by Tessa_van_Roekel (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Tessa_van_Roekel this only for form/quiz owners - we are rolling out this brand new feature globally. It’s on early progression stage, will hit general availability in coming weeks. Thanks for the feedback.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Tessa_van_Roekel (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Tessa_van_Roekel this only for form/quiz owners - we are rolling out this brand new feature globally. It’s on early progression stage, will hit general availability in coming weeks. Thanks for the feedback.

View solution in original post