Forms Pro (Preview) Feedback / Issues

Copper Contributor

Not sure if this is the correct forum to provide feedback / issues on Forms Pro (Preview)?

… If not, then please let me know where I should be posting this to.

1. Unable to Export Responses to Excel - When I click 'Export All' or 'Export' for an individual response nothing happens (This was working yesterday)

2. Unable to send Survey using Microsoft Flow - I have setup a basic flow with a manual / button trigger & then the 'This action sends a survey to a specified list of recipients' action. The flow 'ran successfully' (Output Status Code 200), but the email is never received.

FYI - I can successfully sent the survey via. email in Forms Pro to the same email address.

I understand that Forms Pro is in Preview, so would just like to understand if these are known issues that are being worked on?

Many thanks.

3 Replies

@Brian Park 

I was experiencing the same problem seems to be fixed now.

Regards

Donald

@Donald Horsburgh 

I have re-tested and the issues are still there - I have provided some more details below:

1. Unable to Export Responses to Excel - When I click 'Export All' or 'Export' for an individual response nothing happens (This was working previously)

When I click on the 'Export' button the following error occurs within the browser:

HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
(Fetch)POST - https://mfpapifacadefawus2.azurewebsites.net/api/exportresponses

I have also attached a file with other errors that are occurring within the browser error log when running FormsPro.

2. Unable to send Survey using Microsoft Flow - I have setup a basic flow with a manual / button trigger & then the 'This action sends a survey to a specified list of recipients' action. The flow 'ran successfully' (Output Status Code 200), but the email is never received.

FYI - I can successfully sent the survey via. email in Forms Pro to the same email address.

The images below show the flow and the result, but the email is never receieved:

FlowFlow

ResultResult

Does anyone from Microsoft know if these are know issues that are currently being worked on?

Thanks.

Following further investigation & testing I have an update to the Flow issue ...

… The Flow works if you use an email address of someone within our organisation (Either a User or a Guest), but it does not work for an email address of an external user who is not a guest within our organisation.

The Export to Excel functionality is still not working either, so we have opened a service request with Microsoft to try to get it resolved.

Regards.