Forms now automatically adds transparency in preview and production mode

Brass Contributor

I've created a form with a simple theme where I've defined a solid color. I expect Form header alone in the color I've defined and the actual form to be in white. But recently, the appearance of the form has changed. You can see the difference in the image below. Microsoft's default theme now adds transparency to the form body and hence the new default blue background is visible when the form is loaded. Is there any way to make form body appear in simple white with no transparency.?

Forms background.png

4 Replies

This change caused an issue for me too. I have numerous MS forms which are embedded in SharePoint modern pages. They looked great up until a few weeks ago, and now the background behind my form titles are all bright blue Microsoft color (which doesn't match our site color scheme.) The form titles used to be white with black text. I even found a theme which shows up in ms forms as white bg/black text, but once embedded in a modern page, the title bg is blue. 

BBarlage1_0-1680912421050.png

@barlage My organization is experiencing the same issue with the giant blue bar. We tried changing the theme, hoping we could at least embed with a brand color instead of the blue, but that did not work. We have a support ticket open with Microsoft. 

Same issue here with the blue title... Horrible from a UX perspective.

@joaquin_ajenjo, I believe this should be fixed. I am not seeing the blue backgrounds on my embedded form headers anymore.