Forms not loading in Teams

Copper Contributor

Is anyone experiencing the constant Loading page but never having the form load when added as a tab in Teams?

41 Replies
I checked the mobile app today and the fix seems to have been implemented!

@Sam-Gamma  Teams team are still actively working on better in-app tab experience. For now, they have switched back to the previous way of opening tabs in external web browsers (Safari, etc).

@Kai Zhang I have noticed that the MS Teams android app opens MS Forms and SharePoint Sites within the app, and over the last 24 hours it has started working for our O365 tenant which is great.

In relation to the MS Teams iOS app, it does open MS Forms and SP Sites in Safari. Forms and Sites open fine, though SharePoint lists do not as they require ASPX, which I understand Safari does not support.

I assume this means we will have to wait until Teams on iOS opens up SharePoint sites within the Teams app before we can get this to work?

I have the same issue, but not in teams desktop version, in mobile Apps version

@Kai Zhang some of our users keep getting the spinning wheel when attempting to use the forms app tab in teams

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Any updates here, I am having the same issue

I'm having the same exact issue as of 8/9/2019.  I have a service ticket open with Microsoft and have been able to duplicate it for them but no one can give me any answers.

@Kai Zhang I'm using MS Teams for Android App and MS Forms added to a channel. When I select any form within any channel, it stars loading, but never finishes and I can't go back in MS Teams. I must close the application. 

Both Teams and Forms are working proporly when using the Desktop App.

Thanks!

@Murillo_Souza a couple of our teachers just recently started to receive the same issue. Has anyone opened up a support ticket. Just wondering if anyone has received information on this issue. 

I am also not able to load the form in mobile app. Web-based no issue.

@Alan_Chan_SG  I also get the spinning wheel on mobile

@Daniel Galley 

Has there been a fix for this? Still experiencing this issue on MS Teams as of 2-10-20 on Windows 10 version 1809. 

I cleared my cache and data in the app and my forms are loading fine now. @Angeles1262 

Is there any update on this? Several people within my company are facing the same.

@Zack_Lin 

I created a Microsoft Support ticket regarding this issue and this is the response I received.

"Unfortunately, the Teams desktop client does not currently pass user context to web sites pinned as tabs, nor does it allow conditional access policy to be verified. The good news is that we're actively working on this and coding is in progress, however, we can't commit to a date at this point. "

Basically, the Discovery date of this issue was 4/5/18 and Microsoft has still yet to provide a fix for this. The known workaround is use Teams in the web based form on browsers with the Windows 10 accounts extension installed.

@Angeles1262  Thanks for sharing..

It appears this is an access problem and perhaps a refresh token for the Forms app access has expired. Several people have experienced this in my organization. To address it, you can right-click on the Teams icon in the task bar and choose 'Sign out'. You will then be asked to re-authenticate. When accessing the Forms tab it will also prompt you to login. Once complete, you should be able to access the Forms tab.
This seems to do the trick. Thanks a lot!

Hi @Kai Zhang ,

I'm having this issue today. Has this cropped up again?

Check swmalm's response. My company set the re-authentication every 14 days and I encounter the same issue after this period. Once I repeat the steps of signing out and relogging in, I am able to see again..
Hopefully it works for you.