Forms NEEDS FAR more than 95 questions

Copper Contributor

I am creating branched, tiered assessments to use in three schools, and I ABSOLUTELY NEED more than 95 questions.  The first 45 or so are simply data disaggregating questions. 

There are many branched options and the final assessment is only about 50 questions, if that (depending on how one answers).  When will this option be enabled?

Without the robustness of the "mother" forms if you will of ACCESS, this tool is almost ineffective. 

I am really sad to see such a low limit was placed on educators using this product.   We need to create many forms with deeper learning/tiered assessment that works into the 200 question range.  It is frustrating when an organization sells a product, convinces positive attitude in change and then doesn't provide the resources necessary to function in the real environment. 

When will we see this 95 question limit lifted?  I would like it to be endless, but atleast 200.

5 Replies

@Christina Boggess wrote:

I am creating branched, tiered assessments to use in three schools, and I ABSOLUTELY NEED more than 95 questions.  

It is frustrating when an organization sells a product, convinces positive attitude in change and then doesn't provide the resources necessary to function in the real environment. 

@Christina Boggess, have you submitted your idea to the Forms UserVoice already? You can either support a similar suggestion or formulate your own suggestion and generate support for that by getting people to vote for it. It is impossible for Microsoft to anticipate each User Case for its programs. They are generally open to suggestions when there is enough support for them. I, personally, have submitted feature requests (for Microsoft Teams) which were shipped a few weeks later.

Microsoft Forms has improved rapidly since its release about a year ago with new features constantly being added.

@Marius Pretorius  I would be happy to do that is there a linK.  I am not really sure how.

@Christina Boggess wrote:

@Marius Pretorius  I would be happy to do that is there a linK.  I am not really sure how.

Each Microsoft product has a suggestion box where users can submit feature requests or raise any other issues. Once you have done that, you need to get people to vote for your idea, that can even be your colleagues or friends. Usually if there are enough votes, indicating support for your idea, Microsoft starts paying attention. Here is the general link for the Forms Suggestion Box. I notice that someone else has already raised the same issue, but if you feel that it was not well articulated you can submit a new suggestion. The current suggestion/question only has 4 votes, so you don't lose much by relaunching your idea.

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is addressing this limit?  We have a Forms user who has requested an increase in the limit.  Thanks!

Forms is set for GA this month (it's still in preview for commercial tenants) so if there is any chance of the limit shifting maybe it will happen then or at least more clarification.