Forms: Math Option not displayed

Copper Contributor

Hi Community,

one of my users doesn't see the math option when clicking on the ... for the question:

AvH_Montreal_0-1585676771446.png

She has a Mac and the browsers that she tried out with the same result are: Firefoy, Safari and Cliqz. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it, on any of the browsers.

Does someone has a clue?

Thanks!

Tobias

5 Replies

@AvH_Montreal 

I have the same problem.

Etienne_Pienaar_0-1587635940848.png

@Etienne_Pienaar I have this problem too. Did you manage to fix it?

Hi @AvH_Montreal,

I've the same problem.

I try to do a form test but I can't choose the correct answers and the math functions...

Have you fix it at the end?

Marco

I have the same problem - but only in some forms.
In a form my colleague created (and shared with me for edit) I can modify an existing question and can add the maths feature to it from the ...
In my colleague's Form, I can add a new question and the maths feature is there.
However, in Forms I create, I am unable to add the maths feature to any question.
Has anyone found an explanation?

@AvH_Montreal  Hi after much confusion I have figured out why some forms have the math option and others dont as i was trying to add an Add "Other" option and it wasn't appearing on my current form except the last one i did it was there. I noticed that my old form doesn't have the math option. I realised that one you click the green button in forms there is an arrow next to it. I just assumed new quiz meant new form i didn't realise there was two different ones. So the Quiz option has the Maths option but doesn't have Add "Other" option but when you click the arrow it gives you the option of Forms which doesn't have the math option but does have the Add "Other" option. Think it is so silly that the features aren't consistent across the formats and not clear about what formats get what but really they should be available to both. 

GeorgiaDummett_0-1689307882663.png