Forms in Teams - Submit responses in one group, view responses in another

Copper Contributor

Hi there

I am a member of two teams on Microsoft Teams, one is for all of the staff in my department, the other is for the management team only. I have created a form which I want all of the staff in the department to fill in. I then want the management team to be able to view and export the responses. I need this all to be done within Teams. I can only move my form to one group, so how do achieve the same form being in two groups?

Thanks

Brian

3 Replies
Hi Brian

You can 100% do this by as follows (assuming that the form is already created and is housed in https://forms.microsoft.com - you can log in and check)

1.) In the management group add a forms tab in the channel > add an existing form > change it from collect responses to show results

2.) In the staff group add a forms tab in the channel and either a.) add a forms tab > add an existing form > collect responses or b.) Copy the share form URL of the form in forms.office.com and then add a web tab with this URL. In both scenarios the form will be visible to fill in

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris
I’ve created a from in a grupo dashboard an enabled the option to receive an mail when a response is submitted to the form, but no one recieves the mail.

It appears the Group has its own mail (because is seen on the share point). How can I redirect this to my outlook or how can I link this group address to our outlooks accounts?

@marinallatam you would need to setup a flow in Power Automate to send the emails to wherever you wanted when a response is submitted.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User