SOLVED

Forms for E3 tenants!

Bronze Contributor

Is there anyway to get Microsoft forms in our Enterprise E3 tenant?  People need this feature and I saw NOTHING about Microsoft forms at Ignite.  Can we expect any news about forms coming to other tenants besides education tenants by the end of the year?

48 Replies

@Dawid van Heerden wrote:

We are on a first release tenant, and got access to this yesterday. Very slick stuff.

It took 5 minutes to put this form together, and another 10 minutes to create a logic app that taks this information and updates Dynamics 365 with the information.

Very nicely done Microsoft!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=wcNqp-GbH0WzQGENw2dlE_JkmmWiCzVIlwiasf6RFXdUREhO...

That's really nice, I am desperate to get this working for our marketing dept as they are struggling with getting survey monkey working without the invite email ending up in everyone's spam or junk folder.

We got this enabled for our tenant today. It's super easy to use and looks like the perfect tool we need for our internal surveys!

..when trying to fill out this feedback form, I get an error that Forms is not launched for my organization.  Contact my administrator.  I am the administrator, and I have no clue what Microsoft is doing with this product.....

It is not production released yet.you have to have first release for the entire tenant to get to use it now.

It should be releasing to production tenant middle to this month through to end of September.

If you want to demo it and only have a prod tenant available you can always sign up for a trial and use it that way or just wait.

Agree it is confusing since the communication on this one has been poor.
It really is a great tool that user will find easy to user and fills a gap.

If you have used Google forms or survey monkey it is a breeze.

Also love that you can flow the result to other apps for further processing.

Still a lot of room for improvement bit I would say it is a great addition.
It is not production released yet.you have to have first release for the entire tenant to get to use it now.

It should be releasing to production tenant middle to this month through to end of September.

If you want to demo it and only have a prod tenant available you can always sign up for a trial and use it that way or just wait.

Agree it is confusing since the communication on this one has been poor.
It really is a great tool that user will find easy to user and fills a gap.

If you have used Google forms or survey monkey it is a breeze.

Also love that you can flow the result to other apps for further processing.

Still a lot of room for improvement bit I would say it is a great addition.

The current Microsoft Forms requirement "First Release for entire tenant" really is a pity, because at the same time, the new Communication Sites require "First release for select users".

So, for the time being we need to decide which of these great new features we's like to showcase for our users. No chance to evaluate both simultaneously.

Yep I already complain ed about that one.
SharePoint team are aware
There is a fix going out in the next week or two to allow communications sites to work on all FR tenant.

The SharePoint folks are learning how first release really works.
Yep I already complain ed about that one.
SharePoint team are aware
There is a fix going out in the next week or two to allow communications sites to work on all FR tenant.

The SharePoint folks are learning how first release really works.

I used Microsoft Forms for the first time in an E3 tenant today, I did have to switch the First Release for everyone on and as has been mentioned, I have now lost the ability to create SharePoint Communication Sites.  Thankfully this is only a dev tenant!

First experience with Microsoft Forms was good, it was very easy to get started.  Unfortunately, I had this weird issue where I couldn't share my survey on Twitter, probably not a general issue but it made the whole process moot.  Twitter flagged the link as suspicious and got in my way from sharing it, which was the whole point of the exercise.  This was the survey, incidentally - Microsoft Workplace Analytics Survey.