Forms down? Error Code: 1003

Copper Contributor

Forms seems to be completely down this morning with the error "Sorry, something went wrong. Error code: 1003". This goes for our hub page as well as individual forms links.

11 Replies

I'm getting the same issue.

Tentatively - seems to be fixed now
we are getting the same, when students are submitting their survey there is the error asking to try again
Mine's now working and getting responses through.

We are experiencing the same problem for a few users.

we experienced the same issue for a few days, it now seems to be fixed, but in the 365 admin center the state of service integrity didn't show anything. How can we be informed of issues ?
I don't think there is a way to be informed, at least nothing that I could find.

As the forms are hosted by Microsoft, you'd hope that they would be more stable?

Good luck
Damien

@Marketing null I tried using Microsoft form to create a New Form this morning, 5/31/2023, and when I click on "New Form", the next screen that starts to load stays white, with a spinning circle, the page never finishes loading, and then I see a "Something Went Wrong" message with Error Code 1003. 

Session id: fe7b0d04-54d6-4763-8e00-dfa35866bb1a, Correlation id: 71291687-cf63-4ec8-8293-6cd73b4e2952

@Moni2007  Same thing happened with me -- I was using forms up until right before noon when I started getting the Error Code 1003. I have tried to contact Microsoft Support but that is pretty much non-existent!! I see this has happened in the past and was resolved within a day but I need my forms now as we have so many registrations for classes and evaluation surveys through the platform. Any help anyone has would be appreciated!

I am up and running again -- I hope you are as well @Moni2007

@Kimberly25  I am up and running as well. Thanks for sharing your struggles, it's good to know i wasn't the only one seeing the same issue. I also tried to reach out to Microsoft support to make them aware of the error code...and it seemed impossible. That's how i landed on this forum.