Forms Disappeared!!! Help needed

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I've got a few Forms that have recently disappeared. I still have the forms link however I cannot view as administrator to update questions or view responses! I've tried logging in to forms.office.com and nothing is there. Checked recycle bin as well. 

Could anyone help me on this? Otherwise we have to ask everyone to fill up another survey!

6 Replies

We have the same issue this morning, all our shared forms have disappeared. Anyone from Microsoft care to assist please, as this is now impacting Business Operations.

@JohnReferAll We've just had this issue too - we can still access to complete the form, but they've gone from the original creators forms site. Did you get any solutions? People have filled out our forms and we are no unable to see the responses! :'(

@AnnikaCardiff There is no official response yet but I found out that there are 2 different workspaces... Logging in to forms.office.com VS logging into O365 then navigate to forms. Maybe try both and see if your old form is there. 

@JTTTT @AnnikaCardiff

Hello both, I had already tried the logging into the Forms area indirectly as opposed to going through std office.com route, but still no luck, all forms topics still show Zero Forms.  God know what Microsoft have done, because we as a business changed nothing.

@JTTTT  This is ridiculous.  I've created several Forms that are in use for in Customer Surveys.  The Surveys still go out using the link, but the Forms are completely gone so I can't modify them.  

Microsoft needs to respond to this!

Same here, forms created previously are not all visible in the form list but still exist as links to the form or responses work?