Form suddenly doesn't exist "Sorry, something went wrong. This form doesn't exist."

Copper Contributor

A form I have been using for months suddenly doesn't exist. Cannot access the form from the share link or the link to edit. I really need this form and old responses. Below is the error I receive when trying to open the link to edit. 

6 Replies

I was having the same problem.  Just tried it again now and it is working for me.  Maybe something happened with the server and it just got fixed? @jsall1029 

@genegh Mine has been unavailable for at least a week. Not sure what happened but all other staff members with access are unable to see the form as well. Hopefully there is some way to recover it 

@jsall1029I had the same thing happen to me this past week on three different surveys.  When I try to access any one of them, I get the same message "Sorry, something went wrong.  This form doesn't exist."  We have been administering these surveys for the last 9 months so I'm not sure what would have changed.  Any ideas?

I had to talk with Microsoft support to work out this issue. It turns out the lender of the Form we were using was removed from their position and their account was deleted. That removed any shared documents that we had access to. The user support was very helpful though!

@jsall1029 

So do you managed to retrieve the form or access it?