Form Results not showing as expected

Copper Contributor

I have created and used many Form with no difficulty--myself and my students. I recently created one for my staff to take, and my results are odd. I want to share them with the staff, but it won't be a good reflection of Forms--which I'd prefer to encourage my staff to use. For instance, I'll have a question with 3 options. Forty-three took the survey. Some fall under each of the three options, but there is also many in the "other" section, but I didn't even have Other as an option. This happened on several of the questions in the 10 question survey, and I've never seen this before. 

6 Replies

@Dina_K 

Hello ,

Greetings from Sam Kuppan and grateful if you could help on the following issue :

I created 4 choices for my questions e.g. very good , good , satisfactory , not satisfactory .

The results show that they fall under each of the four options, but there is also many in the "other" section, but I didn't even have Other as an option. 

I have attached a snapshot of some questions and responses .

Thanks,

@skuppanThis is the same issue I have had with my Form, and I wish I could give you the answer. It doesn't seem to be working right. 

@skuppan wrote:

@Dina_K 

Hello ,

Greetings from Sam Kuppan and grateful if you could help on the following issue :

I created 4 choices for my questions e.g. very good , good , satisfactory , not satisfactory .

The results show that they fall under each of the four options, but there is also many in the "other" section, but I didn't even have Other as an option. 

I have attached a snapshot of some questions and responses .

Thanks,

@Dina_K Hi,yes I have the same issue with my Form, with 'Other' coming up as an option, where I had no option of 'Other'. Do they reply to these problems in this forum?

@Robyn2019   I'm also having the same issue.  This is very frustrating as we have the entire school population using a form right now.  All we see  "other" in their results.

Yep I am in a school too and I need it fixed. Not sure if I have to somehow duplicate the form again to see if I can get the data to display correctly. Either that or open in excel and do my own summary, either way it is time I will have to spend that I don’t have... arghh!