Form Responses showing less than there actually are

Copper Contributor

Hello,

This is my first time using this community and I was hoping someone has had this issue and could maybe suggest a fix. For some reason, my Form is showing that I have 15 responses in the preview mode, but when I click into the actual details on "View Results", there are 17 responses. All 17 responses are being synced to my workbook, however, when previewing, it looks like there are less responses. 

Has anyone experienced this or do you know how to fix it?

5 Replies

@CourtneyFenske while you were building and testing the form, did you perhaps delete the test responses?

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

I think I did, yes. But, I thought at the time, it went back to showing zero responses.

@RobElliott Now I see what you're saying!! It makes perfect sense! I wonder if there's a way to re-number them starting with 1, so that the actual responses are aligned with the numbers 1 - 15. Any ideas?

@CourtneyFenske sadly there is no way to re-number them.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott I appreciate your help and confrimation! At least now I can save myself time from trying to figure this out.