Form owner: Sorry, something went wrong Please make sure you have permission to access this form.

Copper Contributor

I created a form and shared a link to my team for voting. I made two other supervisors collaborators of the form. Now, when we try to pull the results of the voting I am getting an error message:  

"Sorry, something went wrong
Please make sure you have permission to access this form."

I tested the link I sent to my team to vote and that link is still working. I just cannot open the form from the Microsoft Forms site and I cannot view the results. Any suggestions?  
2 Replies

@M_Garland_2015 did you manage to solve this ? am having the same issue 

Yes. I unknowingly transferred ownership of the form to a "MS Teams group." That specific group was then inactivated/closed because that team made a new MS Teams page. The Microsoft team had to reactivate the inactive/closed teams page, then I was able to access the results. Note that once you transfer ownership of a form to a group/team you cannot undo that and the owner of that group cannot transfer ownership of the form back to you. I was able to access the results and save the excel voting responses. Note that I also had to resync the results because the survey answers were not syncing for the timeframe during which the group was inactive/closed. I was able to successfully resync the results and capture the responses during the "closed/inactive" timeframe.