Form Embedded on website not displaying correctly on an Android phone

Copper Contributor

Hello,

We are trying to embed Microsoft Forms into our web-page. We use Dynamics so the integration will be seamless using flow. The embedded pages work fine on an iPhone as well as desktop computers. However when we click the link on our page using an android device we need to enter the form again and the user is taken away from our webpage.

Can anyone advise why this would happen?

Thank you!

5 Replies

Hi @giancarlo13905 

If the site public? If yes, can you please provide the link for testing?

Cheers

Damien

@Damien RosarioThank you for the reply. 

The site isn't active yet. We are exploring a different route for now - using portals instead. I will post the site if we find portals isn't suited to our needs and decide to go back to Forms. 

Hi @giancarlo13905

No worries at all. We are here to help if you need us.

Hope your solution does the trick!

Cheers

Damien 

Hi @Damien Rosario, i have the same problem of Giancarlo. This is the link https://www.rekico.com/clienteprova , can you help me with "android problem".

Thank you, very much.

Hi @Andrea_C7 

From my own experiences in the past, and so as far as I know, Forms does not seem to be compatible with Android (I've used my personal Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus to test). 

I haven't been able to find any sort of documentation to back that up but it's happened to many users. 

If anyone else on the forum has anything to add, I'd be interested to hear it too!

Cheers

Damien