Error when trying to view individual form answers

Copper Contributor

Hey, i'm getting an error on all my forms when ever i'm trying to view individual answers. I can see the answers summary but not each one's answers. My session Id is : 8df24ba3-a84e-4ef0-a3d5-5c87a8c418cc

Thank you for your help.

8 Replies

@mroikil I'm getting exactly the same problem.  Can see answers submitted several days ago, but ones submitted today all throw an error.  Have tried different PCs and browsers, but all result in the same issue when attempting to view the individual answers of respondents today.  My session ID is : d3ea5c83-60f9-4558-8695-1acb7796a596

Did you find a solution to this?

@mroikil wrote:

Hey, i'm getting an error on all my forms when ever i'm trying to view individual answers. I can see the answers summary but not each one's answers. My session Id is : 8df24ba3-a84e-4ef0-a3d5-5c87a8c418cc

Thank you for your help.

@mroikilIt would probably appear to be an issue with Forms once again, as I've also experienced this problem.

I just hope it  gets fixed very soon.

I have the same problem and need a fix asap!

Until the problem is solved you can export the answers to Excel and view them there

@mroikil Similar issue for me - when I click 'view results' the data loads briefly then I get "Sorry, something went wrong".

Session ID: 9c14d10b-17c7-4ecc-bcdc-9eb69b2d6b96

Yes, its the same with me. Unable to access the full survey responses, only the first few questions. How do I even report the problem to Microsoft? They dont make it easy to query anything!

Thanks for your report. We are investigating this issue.

@Abe Ge For me the issue is now resolved, I can view responses again