Email notifications for form completions

Brass Contributor

So I have created a Form for one of our users. I have ticket the box for "Get email notification of each response". I have used the 'Share to collaborate' option to add the user access to edit the form I have created. He has gone in and is able to edit the form and he has the "Get email notification of each response" option ticked also but I doesn't receive the email notification (I still do).

What is the behaviour supposed to be when the form is shared to one or more collaborators for editing?

Is there a way I can essentially transfer the form to him fully so that he (and only he) gets the email notifications? I no longer need my own access to the Form, I just created it on his behalf initially.

PS: I know I could turn off the option "Get email notification of each response" and write a Flow to do this but I really don't want to have to do this for such a simple scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

2 Replies

@Alex Lush have a look at the link here which talks about transferring ownership of a form.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply. I have transferred a few forms to groups in the past which works well. In this instance however it really is a one off personal form that only applies to the user so I don't see the need to create a new group just for a single forms form to live in.

Am I right in saying there is no way to transfer a personal form from one user to another. Only from a user to a group?

Thanks,

Alex.