Edit submitted form page

Copper Contributor

Is it possible to edit the form submitted page (see below) to remove the option to create your own form? We would like to use MS Forms running in Guided Access mode on a iPad in our museums to capture visitor feedback regarding temporary exhibitions. Ideally I would like the form to reset back to a blank form after each submission ready for the next visitor to complete  MSForms.JPG

14 Replies

Thanks Simon,

We don't have the feature to customize the thank you page yet.

I will bring your feedback to our engineering team.

Regards,

Zhongzhong

Yes, please give us the ability to remove this option.  The "Create my own form" link on that page completely defeats the lock down feature of the Windows 10 Take a Test app!

any news on being able to edit or configure hyper link on forms submission page?

I haven't heard anything Jamie. It would certainly be useful to know if this is on the roadmap.

It is our backlog now, but we don't have a clear timeline yet.

Great news. Is there anywhere where we can view / track the roadmap for future developments?

@Zhongzhong Li 

Let us know the duration for implement the functionality?. 

How hard can this be? Doesn't anyone understand what we are doing with forms and why exposing those two items is terrible? Make it an option. Allowing only one reply per person is not the answer as we are using this to collect data which and individual will need to do more than once.

@Zhongzhong Li  Just setting up a form and trying to use it on an ipad in kiosk mode.. The "Create your own form" link and other links after you complete the survey give users the option to get out of the survey loop. Given there has been requests about this since early 2018... any idea when this essential feature will be ready? (please say Friday :) )

@Zhongzhong Li what is the status of this request please? 

Any progress in this?

@Simon Hill  @Zhongzhong Li

Any update on this. So frustrating when Create your own form is pressed. I have to remotely reboot the KIOSK device at least 6 times a day after users press "Create your own form"

@kb1984210 

It is unbelievable that 4 years on this has still not been addressed despite being told it was added to the development backlog. I guess we need to get more upvotes :facepalm:

might be worth opening multiple support tickets through the M365 tenant if some have access