Dynamically Add Info to Thank You Page

Copper Contributor

Can Microsoft Forms dynamically populate the thank you message with
(a) info from the user's response?

(b) a value calculated based on the user's response?

(b) or info from Power Automate, based on the user's response?

Why do I want this? Well, I currently have a very complicated form, built using PHP & JavaScript, that  sends the user to one of many urls based on their responses. 

I would love to migrate it to Microsoft Forms. But I don't want my user to have to wait for the email to get their appropriate urls. I want them to get it instantly, like from the thank you message.

Any ideas?

6 Replies

@BeigeBaron this could be done with a flow in Power Automate to send the responder the answers they submitted, calculate values and add other info based on their response. Although there's a queue for my solutions - I'm being slow delivering them this week due to work related to Coronavirus -  if you could send some more info I could show you how this could be done with a flow.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Wow! Thanks for your response,  @RobElliott !

I'll send you more info by direct message. 

I'm having similar problem.

I'm using Power Automate to collect the users' responses from Microsoft Form, confirm the corresponding data from my table in Excel, and send email to the users accordingly.

But it takes time when the users have to wait and check their email to see the answers to their submission in Microsoft Form.

It there any faster solution for the users to get the answer to their submission in Microsoft Form?

@Shin_so depending on the flow (some of ours have built-in delay action to ensure actions complete) we find users get the email within a few seconds. I don't know of any quicker way to do it.

Rob
Los Gallardos

@BeigeBaronHello,

have you able to find the solution to display different messages on the thank you page based on user responses to a question?

It would be much appreciated if you could share the solution

@Sherry_HMS it's still not possible to display dynamic messages on the custom thank you page. It still requires a flow in Power Automate to send an email to the responder which can be tailored based on their response to one or more questions as shown below in one form to email flow that we use:

1-Flow.png

2-Flow.png

Rob
Los Gallardos