SOLVED

Dynamic Content (Date) in a Form, or other alternative help.

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to create a form that asks for people's availability for 3 continuous days. The dates are sporadic, so instead of editing the form every time I need to send it, I am trying to find a way to add dynamic content into the form so that the date is changed based on when the form is submitted.  (which I don't think is possible)

The workaround I currently have (See Below) is to have the user select the date on their own, but I was looking for something where they wouldn't have to put in their own dates, it's just automatic. 

Any help with this, or better alternative would be greatly appreciated! 

Section 2.png

Section 3.png

2 Replies
best response confirmed by JonnShea (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@JonnShea there is no way with standard Microsoft Forms to add any dynamic data. When I need dynamic data and the users are all internal I build a form with Power Apps.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you for your help. I figured as much but was kind of looking for alternatives to help out.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by JonnShea (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@JonnShea there is no way with standard Microsoft Forms to add any dynamic data. When I need dynamic data and the users are all internal I build a form with Power Apps.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post