SOLVED

Collating forms output

Copper Contributor

I am using MSForms to collect user feedback from training course that we run. Each of the feedback forms are tailored to the course so have different questions and Reponses apart for one question. This is, what is your overall % satisfaction rating for the course. I now have to report the average overall % satisfaction rating for each course I have a feedback form for.

One complication is, I have several people in my team who are creating feedback forms for the courses they are responsibly for too so, I also need to have a single repository for the feedback forms we use too. 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by wclayton42 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@wclayton42 best practice is to use a series of flows in Power Automate - one for each form - to save each response into a single SharePoint list.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by wclayton42 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@wclayton42 best practice is to use a series of flows in Power Automate - one for each form - to save each response into a single SharePoint list.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post