Change SharePoint linked to the Form

Copper Contributor

Hello.

I need your help, please.

I created a Form linked to a SharePoint.

The thing is, I NEED TO LINK IT TO ANOTHER SHAREPOINT, it's not the right one.

How can I do that, please?

Please be indulgent, I'm not super skilled with all of that...

It's for my job and I need it quick, if it's not too much to ask!

I hope you'll help me! Thank you!

7 Replies

@paulbe4 when you say the form is linked to a SharePoint could you explain a bit further. Did you create the form in the web version of Microsoft Forms or from the Forms app inside a Microsoft Teams channel? And how are you currently linking the form to your SharePoint site?

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Hello @RobElliott 

When you create the Form, you can then Move it onto a SharePoint. What I did.

But now the 'Move' function isn't there anymore. So how can I move it to another SharePoint?

paulbe4_0-1633085865857.png

"Déplacer" is "Move" in French...

And here's the menu of the Form I want to move:

paulbe4_1-1633085901533.png

@paulbe4 ah OK, it's because it's a Group form which doesn't have the Move option. All you can do is to copy the form which will put the copy in your personal forms list and you can then Move it.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott I tried that but it only creates a copy of my Form but at the same place. I only get twice the exact sameForm.

Please tell me how to do!

@paulbe4 well yes, that's what copy does. But now you have the Move option in your menu.

Rob
Los Gallardos

@RobElliott 

No, 

paulbe4_0-1633091776538.png

Here's what I have (this is the copy), so:

Open in navigator
Copy
Delete

Still no Move option...

It looks to be a simple thing to do or to ask for but how can it be so tricky!!?

@paulbe4 sorry, I don't know why you don't have the Move option on the copied form. I do on all mine so I can't really assist any further.

Rob
Los Gallardos