SOLVED

Cannot find a Form after moving it to a Teams

Copper Contributor

After creating a Form, I moved it to one of Teams. Unfortunately I cannot find it - looked at Chats, Files etc... please advise how to find it, thanks, Eri

7 Replies
Hmm,

Go to the Team itself > Files Tab (Not Files in the left hand menu) and then Open in SharePoint. Do you see it there? With the new files experience rolling out you may actually see it in the Files Tab itself.

Let me know how you get on - and hope it answers your question!

Best, Chris

did you find a solution to moving the form to a teams group, i need to find my form asap, really appreciate if you can help@Champion99 

They should be in the root of that document library! Go to SharePoint as @Chris Hoard wrote and go back to the root!

You can also tab the library in teams if you want quick access to those files

@Champion99 

I had this same issue and wasn't able to find it in Sharepoint. When I added the forms using the forms link underneath a chat field I can't find it in forms.office.com. What I did was at the top of the chat window I added Forms using the + symbol. I have Chat, Files and Polls. When I added Forms the tab was named Polls. Right there is where I was able to view the results of the form that I added to the chat. 

Hope this helps,

Jamie

best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@Jamie_Hall 

Ok, seeing this with fresh eyes, the form would be moved to be a group form within a Microsoft 365 Group, of which a Team is based on. You should be able to see it by going to Forms in Office.com and then it appears under one of the groups

ChristopherHoard_0-1654029093383.png

Then it will appear under existing forms when adding as a Tab :D

ChristopherHoard_1-1654029299447.png

You can get to it either way, then look at the results of the form :D

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard I created a poll using forms in MS Teams in the chat, I tried all of the above to try to find my results of the poll and it seems it is no where to be found...anyone have any other ideas...I don't want to ask the team to vote again, just because I can't find the form.   When I try to add an existing form, nothing is coming up. 

Maria_Casella_0-1669041621200.png

And I've gotten 9 responses: 

Maria_Casella_1-1669041719289.png

@Maria_Casella 

Looks like Microsoft may be retiring Forms and now calling it Polls. At one point I was able to add a tab at the top of my chat window and see the results of the Form/Poll but I am not able to add the Forms tab anymore.   

2022-11-21_10-09-21.jpg

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@Jamie_Hall 

Ok, seeing this with fresh eyes, the form would be moved to be a group form within a Microsoft 365 Group, of which a Team is based on. You should be able to see it by going to Forms in Office.com and then it appears under one of the groups

ChristopherHoard_0-1654029093383.png

Then it will appear under existing forms when adding as a Tab :D

ChristopherHoard_1-1654029299447.png

You can get to it either way, then look at the results of the form :D

Best, Chris

View solution in original post