Cannot create new form, copy or delete my own form

Brass Contributor

I have problem with Office 365 Forms in these two days. I cannot create new form, delete my own form or copy my form. For example, if I click create new form, it opens the design page but immediately it will redirect to the "My forms" page again. And when I click delete or copy, it just reload and nothing change.

I have almost 50 forms and usually I can copy, delete or create new one without having any problem. Anyone has any idea why this happened?

When I open my form, there's a strange thing also: my web page always reload. 

I have tried to:

1. clear cache, sign-in and sign-out

2. using incognito window or other browser

3. using other computers

The problem persists. But, when my friend tried to login with their account on my computer, there's no problem with their online form. So I guess the problem is related to my user account.

Does anyone know the solution for this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

5 Replies
Having this issue as well.

Update: I try to access the forms again today, and it works well. The problem happened for several days 2 weeks ago and I haven't accessed the forms again since Jun 8. And now it has been resolved!

I have tried Resetting Password.
Checked A1 for faculty liscence is Active.
Checked A1 for Student too is Active.
Checked Microsoft Form (Plan 2) is Active.
I'm an Global Administrator.
I can login to my office 365 Admin and to the Office 365 too.
Cleared the cache too.
But, cannot create a New Quiz and New Form from the Logged Office 365 panel.
Neither from the Microsoft Forms website.
The id provided to me can't get logged in.
Rest of the organization member that I have created can create and have access too.
I wonder what is going on.@Esther Ida Krisanti 

Hello, in my case, I didn't do anything and it works well after several days. I suggest you to try on other computers or just wait several days like I did or open ticket to Microsoft so they may help you to check your account.

@Esther Ida Krisanti Having this same issue today.  When I copy a form or delete a form, nothing happens.  New form not created.  Old form not deleted.