SOLVED

Cannot access email at outlook.com, Something went wrong Access is denied.

Copper Contributor

I am using outlook.com to access my personal email hello**@outlook.com and suddenly I cannot access my email with the error below:

:(
Something went wrong

Access is denied.
X-OWA-CorrelationId 6f031c26-f71a-4ccb-f3c8-ded331e587b4
X-OWA-Error Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa2.Server.Core.OwaADObjectNotFoundException
X-OWA-Version 15.20.3088.28
X-FEServer BN1PR10CA0006
X-BEServer BN8PR12MB3364
Date:18/06/2020 06:34:47
Fewer details...

Refresh the page
5 Replies

@hellorahul09 you've posted this in the wrong place, this is the Microsoft Forms community.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@hellorahul09   Did you manage to get a resolution to this ? I am having no luck going through the usual Microsoft channels to get a resolution

best response confirmed by hellorahul09 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Yes, I managed to fix this issue.

If you cannot open outlook.com inbox use this URL https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/classic

you can also use Microsoft Edge (latest version) and the you can preview your email in latest look

@hellorahul09 

My outlook.com failed at about 11am on September 3. It may be be related to a recent Win 10 update. I always accept all updates. I am not sure if this is related to that or not. Now all I receive is stuff into my junk folder, with an occasional  Facebook mention or junk with passes to my in box. I have no idea where my inbox emails go and my outgoing emails fail also. My junk folder fills up everyday as well as my sent folder with my test Subject and message. However my sent emails go who knows where. I have discussed this issue with MicroSoft Support team, with many escalations to more knowledgeable associates, no luck yet 

Jim Mason 

mason6438@outlook.com

jm3908@hotmail.com

and 

jm3908@msn.com

have all worked perfectly over many years! HELP!!!

@jm3908 

Failed September 3, and I cannot get help with this issue!!!

Help!!!

Jim Mason 

6438@outlook.com

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by hellorahul09 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Yes, I managed to fix this issue.

If you cannot open outlook.com inbox use this URL https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/classic

you can also use Microsoft Edge (latest version) and the you can preview your email in latest look

View solution in original post