Can Survey Response Data be Linked to Accounts/Contacts?

Brass Contributor

So far using the new tool is easy and nice! Creating a survey, sending it to a list of contacts in Dynamics is great. But I can't seem to link the results back to the contact thus account in Dynamics. Is this not possible? What am I missing? Any help on this and reporting in D365 the survey results from FP is much appreciated!

5 Replies
@Anqi Du; or anyone have any guidance here? We have no way (without writing something custom) to link FP results to contacts and accounts in D365. This seems to be essential to any tool that will replace VoTC. Also, since we are getting started now, how can we choose VoTC which will be deprecated but gives us what we need vs. the future FP which apparentlly does not. How can this even be possible? FP is GA without this function? It can't be? Can it?
I have the same question. There must be some kind of configuration for this in D365, right? I have looked but cannot find it. I have created a form with custom paramters that feeds back the answer to a custom entity in D365 using flow. While doing that, I found that there are now enteties created in my tenant in regards to Forms Pro (enteties like Forms Pro Surveys, Forms Pro Survey Responses).

@Jason Miller did any of the links I shared on Twitter help you out? 

@Jason Miller wrote:
@Anqi Du; or anyone have any guidance here? We have no way (without writing something custom) to link FP results to contacts and accounts in D365. This seems to be essential to any tool that will replace VoTC. Also, since we are getting started now, how can we choose VoTC which will be deprecated but gives us what we need vs. the future FP which apparentlly does not. How can this even be possible? FP is GA without this function? It can't be? Can it?

@bjorn_midpoint - I have written a ton of articles on Forms Pro... this link might help? https://meganvwalker.com/microsoft-forms-pro/ - there is a video to go along with each blog. 

@Jason Miller  Did you ever get anywhere with this?