Can anyone help - issues with using Forms and Flows

Copper Contributor

Hi - I've crated a simple form to allow people to sign up for a free workshop, and I want to set up a flow so that I get an email when someone signs up. I'm being told by Flows that it can't connect to Forms. I'm signed in to Forms, Flows and Outlook. 

4 Replies

@Dan771625 could you post a screenshot of your Power Automate flow? At the very minimum you should have a Forms "When a new response is submitted" trigger followed by a Forms "Get response details" action. Then, assuming you are not saving the responses to a SharePoint list you will need an Offie 365 Outlook "Send an email V2" action to send yourself the email of the details of ho has registered.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott - I'm struggling to add Forms as a connector, so maybe that's the issue? 

@Dan771625 it sounds like it, but Power Automate should add the connection to Forms automatically the first time you try to run the flow, you don't need to add it manually.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott I've tried logging out and back in, closing my browser, restarting my computer, etc. and still can't get Forms to be added as a connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.