Automated Flow to Send Email with Forms Dashboard

Copper Contributor

I have used "Forms" to create a form which is filled out with multiple entries per day. I would like to automate a single email to be sent out at a specific time with just the Dashboard from the responses tab.

Specifically the pie/bar graphs from the responses section. I have seen in the Forums how to send an email of each response entered, but I would like the response dashboard only instead of each submission.

Is this possible?

2 Replies

@Dwnmb unfortunately it's not possible. You could use Power Automate to send the responses to a list in SharePoint and then do the dashboard email from there, or potentially send the responses to Power BI and do the dashboard from there. But from Forms itself there is currently no way to do what you want.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Hi @Dwnmb 

If you want the summary of the responses that include the pie charts, you could try and generate the summary link and put it into an email in Power Automate.

In your Form, go to the Responses tab and click ... and Create a summary link.

capture20201013171058160.png

Drop the link into a Send an email (V2) action (or other action as needed).

When the recipient views the link in the email, they will see the latest results by clicking onto the summary link.

capture20201013171439362.png

I happened to use a Quiz as the example but it's the exact same steps for a Form as well.

Hope that is what you were after?

Cheers & best wishes

Damien