Attachment upload field in Forms

Copper Contributor

Hi all- has anyone figured out a way to add an attachment option when creating a Microsoft Form, or has Microsoft given a timeline on when this will be available? Thanks!

90 Replies

@Yong Qiu Should I be seeing the attachment option on my forms?  I am not seeing it currently.  Judging from the comments here I assume others are seeing the option.

Additonally any ETA on V2?  I also have the need for anonymous attachment functionality.

@Yong Qiu when will all tenants see this feature in Forms?

@Yong Qiu

Is this feature available for Education tenants? If so, when is the worldwide roll out! Thanks

@Yong Qiu I don't see this button as an option either--How can I access this?

@Yong Qiu - Hello - Am i missing something here, when I click the + to add a section to a form I don't get the option to add an attachment? 

@Yong Qiu 

All idea when Education customers would get the 'attachment' feature in 'Forms' in New Zealand? Thanks

@Yong Qiu When can Australia expect to see the upload file option in Microsoft Forms?

@Yong Qiu is this available now? I am getting a bit confused reading posts on this thread. If it is live, can you tell us how to add to an existing form? I do not see the feature at all?

@Yong QiuAre you able to please provide an ETA for Australia as I have many clients itching for this.

Thank you! :)

@Yong Qiu Please let us know the ETA for this feature

@Yong Qiu we need this feature for our customers. Do you know when this will be available in the Netherlands?

@Yong Qiu Is there any update on this?

@Yong QiuCan I know what's the progress of this? It has been almost two months and I haven't seen it in Forms.

I would like an answer as well.  Upload a document withing a form is vital to a workflow I am developing.

@rareed828We also need the Upload a document feature to Forms added to our tenant ASAP as this is imminent for business if this option is available. How do I get it?

@Yong Qiu - Hello, I am currently working with Forms and previewing Forms Pro.  The solution we are implementing requires file upload. I'm very excited to start working with this feature! Please provide any updates on when it will roll out to all tenants or if there is a preview available. Thank you!

@Yong Qiu   Will this new feature for MS Forms also work in Teams?  If so should this already be active in the US?

Thank you

Any update on this?? Looking to use Microsoft Forms for a claims process, and need to be able to upload a file.

@Yong Qiu When will this feature be rolled out? I read that it was supposed to be completed by August 2019. Any updates?

I would like an update as well. This would be a fantastic feature for our organization!