anyone else getting this error 631 message?

Brass Contributor

Curious if anyone is seeing this?forms error.jpg

52 Replies

It worked for a short time but now the same error message is up.

I am also getting the same issue.

Session id: b89ac61c-1774-4cb7-9ce3-0985bddf0ae2, Correlation id: 4e3aa785-3a53-4493-843d-7a52d9821644

First I cannot open my 3 forms and no one can answer it. But I can see their name.Now I cannot even see how many forms I have.

会话 id: 9068f2b1-849b-4137-8513-609ade368035,相关 id: 9fd537a2-092f-47fd-a2f2-f7f5074fbfda

Capture.PNG

I'm getting this error message, both when I try to view my forms or when others try to complete it. Need error resolution ASAP.

I tried deleting all browsing history, cookies, cache, etc. Closed, restarted, and tried again. Still the same error.

Hi, the same issue is being reported by one of our users.

request you to please share the resolution step if any.

I just started receiving this error on a form I created for work.  It was working fine yesterday, today I get an error.  Please tell me what you need to resolve it before I just rebuild the form, which I do not want to do......

Team, I am having this issue, and I cant access any form, nor am I able to create a new one, I do remember sharing one of the forms with some this week, would that be the root cause of the issue, and how can I resolve it?

Thanks I'm advance

Hi Microsoft Team, Today we have experienced the problem with the error code 631, with an important form we needed our insurance companies to fill out. We need your help and steps that we must follow to resolve the issue. 

Hi Microsoft Team, Today we have experienced the problem with the error code 631, with an important form we needed our insurance companies to fill out. We need your help and steps that we must follow to resolve the issue. 

Here same 631 error when submitting. Please fix, we are almost rolling out this tool and it is embarrassing to roll out like this.

@Nakul Madaan 

having this issue for the first time. Please help!