SOLVED

Adding a statement before the submit button?

Copper Contributor

Hi there. I was wondering if its possible to add a line of text before the submit button. Something along the lines of 'By clicking submit I declare that I have inspected my vehicle and answered the questions correctly to the best of my knowledge. I will complete and submit a new check should any information within this check change'. 

My form has branching and not all questions are mandatory so I'm not sure how to make it visible to all users.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by AisFaulkner (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@AisFaulkner no you can't add a comment before the submit button. But what you could do is to add a final choice question asking the user to confirm that all the info submitted is correct. Just have one option and make it mandatory. This way their confirmation is also captured should the information prove to be incorrect later.

confirmationQuestion.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by AisFaulkner (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@AisFaulkner no you can't add a comment before the submit button. But what you could do is to add a final choice question asking the user to confirm that all the info submitted is correct. Just have one option and make it mandatory. This way their confirmation is also captured should the information prove to be incorrect later.

confirmationQuestion.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

View solution in original post