SOLVED

A self correcting Microsoft form for classroom quizzes

Copper Contributor

Google classroom has add-ons for Google forms that enable the simple creation of self correcting quizzes.

Can similar features be enable/created in Microsoft forms?

Our school is migrating wholly to Office 365 environment from January 2017 and I know that a number of staff will be expecting a similar feature.

Any ideas for SIMPLE to create self correcting quizzes that can be administered via One Drive/One Note/Office 365?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution
Hi Wes. You will find a Quiz question type in Forms that is self-correcting (auto grading). Within this question type, you can enter question-by-question and answer-by-answer feedback that will be automatically presented to students.

I'm struggling to see this in Classroom.  The only way I have found to hook forms to Classrooms is get a link form form and attach the link.

Ideally Forms would work withing classroom, so grades could be seen (and auto populated) within the Classroom interface.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution
Hi Wes. You will find a Quiz question type in Forms that is self-correcting (auto grading). Within this question type, you can enter question-by-question and answer-by-answer feedback that will be automatically presented to students.

View solution in original post