Problems with Azure AD syncing with local AD

Copper Contributor

At one point AD Connect sent all users. I now have AD Connect sending very specific OUs (Devices, Groups, and Current Users). I can't get the old users in Azure AD (ones in unsynced OUs) to go away. I ran `Remove-MsolUser –UserPrincipalName` to remove them and it did... but now they're back and I don't know why.

The OUs where syncing is set up for are very limited.

1 Reply
I found this SpiceWorks post which did it for me. I don't know why the other steps I tried did not work. MarcLaflamme May 25, 2017 at 1:02 PM Got it! I didn't run the right jobs in the correct order... Full Import then Delta Sync on on-prem AD connector Then Export on Azure connector After that it all looks great. Found on Spiceworks: