Why am i being managed by azure AD. Im not part of any company.

Copper Contributor

This is rediculous. 

Im a sole trader, but azure AD has my new computer set up as a hybrid node. It took over even though no devices from old infected computer have been used on it.

How do I get rid of this management?

Where is the persistence files kept?

Ive even reinstalled a clean MCT on a new hard drive and it is still on my computer

1 Reply

@Trebor1080 

It's possible that you are being managed by Azure AD because you have signed up for a service or application that is integrated with Azure AD for authentication and authorization purposes.

For example, many software as a service (SaaS) applications and cloud services use Azure AD to manage user accounts and access to resources. If you have signed up for one of these services, you may be using an Azure AD account to access the service.

It's also possible that you have created a personal Microsoft account, which is used to access services such as Outlook.com, OneDrive, and Skype. Microsoft accounts are backed by Azure AD, and your account information may be managed by Azure AD.

In either case, you are not necessarily part of a company or organization to be managed by Azure AD. Azure AD is used to manage user identities and access to resources for a wide range of applications and services, including those used by individuals as well as organizations.

Please "Accept as Answer" if it helped so it can help others in community looking for help on similar topics.