View actual raw SCIM request

Copper Contributor

I have a custom app registered in our tenant for the purposed of SCIM provisioning.  I was able to successfully connect and create a user as expected, however when testing removing a user from the application the provisioning service reports a failure when trying to disable the user.

StatusCode: BadRequestMessage: Processing of the HTTP request resulted in an exception. Please see the HTTP response returned by the 'Response' property of this exception for details.Web Response: {\"schemas\":[\"urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error\"],\"scimType\":\"invalidValue\",\"detail\":\"Operation value is unparseable, syntactically incorrect, or violates schema.\",\"status\":\"400\"}

The action that should be occurring is updating the users "active" property to "false" (the creation process set this to "true" on the creation).  I have engaged the vendor however the logs available to support do not contain the content of the SCIM message that the provisioning service sent.  Is there some way I can view the actual request that the provisioning service submitted?  

I found a auditLogs section in the beta Graph documentation and was able to lookup the Change ID listed in the failure event but this just contains the same information that the provisioning log itself contains.

1 Reply
Hi Chris,
I am not aware of any tool/way to see raw data there.
But regarding your issue - please try using "False" or "0" instead of "false".
Is it a connector to the app from the gallery?

Best,
Dominik