Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
SOLVED

How can i make bulk update in Microsoft Azure Active Directory without the use of Power Shell.

Copper Contributor

Please let me know how can I make bulk update to add secondary email and Company name in Microsoft Azure Directory without the use of Power Shell. 

Thank you

Ravil P.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ravilpatel (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Changing email addresses and such should be performed against Exchange Online, not Azure AD. Plus, there is no way to bulk update secondary email via the UI tools, so you have to use PowerShell for this task.

Company can be updated directly via Azure AD, but the Azure AD blade is very limited when it comes to bulk updates though. You can go to the EAC -> recipients -> select the mailboxes in question -> click Update under Organization on the right hand side. Or just do it via PowerShell as well.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ravilpatel (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Changing email addresses and such should be performed against Exchange Online, not Azure AD. Plus, there is no way to bulk update secondary email via the UI tools, so you have to use PowerShell for this task.

Company can be updated directly via Azure AD, but the Azure AD blade is very limited when it comes to bulk updates though. You can go to the EAC -> recipients -> select the mailboxes in question -> click Update under Organization on the right hand side. Or just do it via PowerShell as well.

View solution in original post