custom login page

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I want to ask if there is a way to use a custom login page for enterprise applications with default Azure AD?

3 Replies
You have to be a bit more specific here, what's the exact scenario? Generally speaking nothing is stopping you from creating your own page and using the MSAL library or even direct queries to obtain an Azure AD token. Then again, your users should be trained in trusting only Microsoft's own login page, so you might be creating a bad practice.

Instead, you might want to consider using custom branding: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/customize-branding

@Vasil Michev 

in my scenario user need to enter their email and password and then login to the home page (enterprise app using SSO)  without Microsoft login and without branding, I want to configure the authentication process locally with my custom design page 

@Vasil Michev 
I am having the same question. I have the custom login page and i have authenticate users with Azure AD. The user has to login to the app using this custom login page without the Microsoft Login Popup..

Is there any way to do this without MS popup.